Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 43 - Feels like it's been forever

Last night we did our last round of the New Rules of Lifting (for Women) Stage 1 set A. Insanity tonight and then Stage 1 set B tomorrow... and we'll FINALLY be done with Stage One. This is the longest Stage in the NROLFW and boy, oh boy, does it feel like it.

BUT! We doubled our Squats*, from 50lb to 100lb (Scott felt like he could have gone up a teensy bit); doubled our Bent over rows, from 40lb to 80lb; I'm doing multiple full sets of standard pushups and Scott's on to decline pushups.

Am feeling pretty darned good about it, about now... and wondering if we couldn't have pushed ourselves that little bit further.

*Yes, I know I said no more squats until I have left/right parity... but I just couldn't resist doing one set. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment